“Hey ladies!”, this one is for you. After spending weeks and weeks looking over the applicants photos and websites for the Rock & Shop Market, I have a pretty good handle on what I will be coveting at Saturday’s event. Below I’ve compiled some of my favorites and the items that I predict will be a big hit at this year’s event.
But be forewarned, if you have your eye on any of the items above, most are one-of-a-kind so you’ll have to snatch them up quickly at the event (if I don’t get there first)!
From left to right:
1. Gorgeous hemp-linen skinny pants handmade by North Carolina designer Stephanie Teague.
2. Recycled silver metal North Carolina necklace made by Pittsboro shop owner Ginna Earl.
3. I’m loving the intricate design inside this ship print by Raleigh based Ahpeele.
4. Who knew repurposed roofing copper could be so pretty? I love the chevrons and Navajo inspiration.
5. Not only does NC company Flutter make pretty clutches, but pillows and napkins too.
6. Lovely purples & plaids grace this clever scarf made from an old shirt by Sew Bliss Sew.
7. How handsome are these earthy earrings by Nooni Jewelry?