One month later and we are finally getting back into the cooking swing of things after having the baby. Last night we went to Vin for B’s birthday. I loved the olive oil they served with their bread enough to ask which brand it was. It’s called Unio, and comes from Spain. We’ll definitely be purchasing for our own use!
Also for B’s birthday I bought him the cookbook Tartine (+ Guitar Hero 3). The recipes look amazing. I can’t wait to go to San Francisco so that we can visit the bakery in person! This week in addition the the below meals, we plan on making the Glazed Gingerbread Cookies from the cookbook.
This week’s menu:
- Snapper Tacos with Chipotle Cream
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup (inspired by Oh, Happy Day)
- Turkey Cranberry Quesadillas
- Shrimp & Grits
- Apricot Pork Roast
- Salted Chocolate Caramels
- Glazed Gingerbread Cookies